I'm always on the lookout for other interesting science (or not) blogs. A few days ago, through the magic of Reddit, I found one I'd like to share: The Collapsed Wavefunction, written by Chad Jones and a linear combination of co-authors. It's a little less technical, but probably more entertaining, than what I post here — go forth and read! I especially like the bad science in the movies posts.
While I'm at it, I figured I'd share some other links of good science (or scienc-y) blogs I read and recommend.
- Arcsecond by Mark Eichenlaub
- Galileo's Pendulum by Matthew Francis (who is also a professional writer, so there's good stuff here)
- Do the Math by Tom Murphy
- Occasional Musings of a Particle Physicist by Mark Tibbetts
- Quantum Frontiers by the Caltech Institute for Quantum Information and Matter
And several which are already more high-profile, but still good reading: